StyleTone box: January 2017



Hello! Here's my review of the StyleTone Box for January. The theme was 'Goal Digger' to celebrate the box second anniversary! As previous, the box comes with a tiny magazine explaining all the products. This month, it also contains a recipe for a face and body scrub.


Emité Long Lash Waterproof Mascara


This mascara is meant for people with shorter lashes, which isn't really applicable to me as my lashes are more on the longer side. It's a gentle waterproof mascara, which means that it will work waterproof but it isn't as harsh on your lashes so it doesn't damage them. It's also easier to remove as normal waterproof mascara. I'm not trying it as of now, because mascara only lasts so long when you've opened it and the one I'm currently using isn't empty yet.

It's original price is € 22

Evelyn Iona Natural & Organic Lip Gloss


Before
After
This lip gloss came in the shade Lise, which is a pink color. As you can see on my before and after pictures, it's very sheer so all it does is add a nice gloss to my lips. It smells pretty good! According to the magazine, it's not sticky, but to me all lip glosses are sticky. It doesn't seem less sticky as other lip glosses to me. It's apparently supposed to nourish your lips with oregano, coconut oil and shea butter. It also has a mild plumping effect, which I like.

It's original price is € 20

Figs & Rouge Hydra-Activ Flawless Effects Active Lumioux Serum


This serum is supposed to hydrate your skin for the entire day and gives it a glow. I'm personally not wild about these kind of products, so I'm probably going to give it to my mom, who was looking for a product like this.

It's original price is € 38

Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter



This is a creamy lip and cheek stain, meaning that you can use it as a lip balm and a rouge. I personally don't really like this product, as I'm not sure how I'm going to use it. It looks a bit too bright on my cheeks, and doesn't do much for my lips. I don't see a difference between this and a normal lip balm, seeing as it doesn't really leave a color.

It's original price is € 21


Bellapierre Cosmetics Fan Brush no. 27


I love getting brushes, seeing as I don't have a lot of them. This fan brush can be used to apply highlighter, setting powder, blush, bronzer and contouring. This brush is so soft and I really like it! 

It's original price is € 20

The total price of this box is € 121 (!)

I think I liked the previous better, though this one was pretty great too!
Get yours here.
Check out my December review!
 
See you next time! 

Franne

Twitter: franne_th
Tumblr: franne-th
Instagram: frannetheuwissen
Youtube: Franne
Goodreads: Franne
Snapchat: franne_th

Comments

Popular Posts